ENDYMA is taking a short break.
The manager of ENDYMA is taking a brief sabbatical due to unforeseen circumstances. From November 13 2014 all orders may take up to 7 days to be dispatched, and our inventory may be updated less often. We'll be back - please read below for more information.
I would like to thank you for your continued support. In under a year, ENDYMA has turned from an aspirational side-project to a fully fledged business with an ever-increasing clientele consisting of interesting and inspiring individuals from across the world. It has been most rewarding.
Since our beginning, I have strived to offer rare archival fashion in exceptional condition; garments that, despite their age, are often with tags or unworn. Here are some of our favourite sold items so far:
Burberry Prorsum, 2010
Wool Felt Military Peacoat
Bondage Biker Jacket
Merino Wool Sweater
Camo Military Parka with Handmade Embroidery Details
Virgin Wool Aviator Blouson with Lamb Fur Collar
I and the rest of the team have been working hard to improve our services and respond to your requests. We have relocated our offices, expanded our stockroom, changed our visual identity and packaging, and lower shipping costs are under way. For the past two months we have been expanding our stock and currently have over 150 garments in line to be added to our inventory. More specifically:
- Helmut Lang: extremely rare clubwear pieces from the early 90s (including a '92 biker top and two variations of the iconic slashed 'phoenix' T-shirt worn by Kate Moss for A/W '95, unworn); maxi dress and T-shirt from S/S '93 featuring cross details; two beautiful '96 nylon mesh T-shirts for women finished with asymmetric lace applications; several '98 and '99 heavy bondage outerwear designs in various sizes (incl. a spectacular fur biker coat for men); a 2004 bondage perfecto biker jacket; 1999 strapped bomber jacket; leather-trimmed architectural outerwear from the early 00s; A/W '03 strapped outerwear and tailoring for men and women; over 25 T-shirts including rare backstage and cut-out designs; bags, belts accessories. I am proud to say ENDYMA will soon offer the most comprehensive selection of archival Helmut Lang pieces in the world.
- Raf Simons: approx. 15 statement tops dating back to '97: extra long-sleeved & pleated shirts from 'Radioactivity', the infamous 'Antwerp, Belgium' T-shirt from A/W '01; 'Consumed' and 'History of the World' accessories; a super 120's wool blazer from '97, two intriguing outerwear pieces from A/W '04 'Waves; scuba-styled jeans from the same collection; Simons's classic biker jacket in textured cotton; archival leather belts and bracelets; two bondage-inspired shirts from A/W '02 'Virginia Creeper; new colours and fabric variations on existing items.
- Burberry Prorsum: a unique pair of silk biker trousers from S/S '03 (surprisingly similar to the more famous leather version from 2011); three outerwear pieces from S/S '11 (incl. the iconic bonded poplin trench with leather trims); an exquisite structured winter topcoat from A/W '11 featuring architectural back pleats; three 'bondage' pieces from S/S '10; a S/S '09 silk duster coat; over 20 shirts, knits and basics; men's footwear.
- A variety of distinctive knitwear pieces from contemporary British designers JW Anderson and James Long.
- We will also be introducing pieces by underappreciated pioneers Ralf-Handschuch (active 1994-2002, Berlin) and Lieve van Gorp (active 1991-2001, Antwerp).
So... Why take a pause?
Due to unforeseen personal circumstances I am forced to step back from managing the store full-time for a few months, to return at some point in 2015. What this means:
- Our offices and stockroom will be temporarily moved to Athens, Greece until late 2015.
- Processing your order may take longer than usual (up to 7 working days).
- New items will be added to our inventory on a less frequent basis.
- We are no longer able to take any new consignments until further notice (although all current agreements will be honored in full).
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to returning to our usual service as soon as possible. Please subscribe to our mailing list (on the bottom of this page) for updates on when this will happen. As always we are at your disposal if you have any questions.